Thursday, January 10, 2013

Day 17 of my Coconut Oil and Apple Cider Vinegar Diet

Greetings fellow bloggers!!! Loving this Coconut Oil and Apple Cider Vinegar Diet!!! OK, so today lemme reflect on my progress. I started out weighing 175, and wearing size 12 clothes. Now it has been 2 1/2 weeks, and today I am definitely lighter and more light on my feet.

The first morning after I started the diet, I woke up with no body pains. I instantly felt cleaner. I instantly had more energy. Now, my legs are slimmer, my belly mass is decreasing, and I am lighter! I just wish I had a scale to get on so I could report my weight!!!! 

Normally, I would feel bottled up being stuck in the house all vacation with not a lot of funds. But after I started this diet, I didn't care WHERE I was. In fact, I like being home because I have more energy to do creative things here like redecorate, mix and master music, write songs, edit our website, plan, and play with the children. Plus I get a ton of time to pray, which helps with introspection and growth to be in the presence of God. 

Stress

Today I felt this rushing feeling like "Oh my Goodness! I need to hurry up and lose more weight!" Then I realized, I am losing weight anyway. I didn't do a whole lot extra to get this far, and as long as I keep up with this diet, I'm going to lose the weight! No matter what I do, I'm still going to lose the weight! Praise God! My metabolism is better, and I burn off whatever I eat. I have also been doing household projects that I used to detest! Haha! Life is better when you have more energy. It just Is. 

List of Benefits of Coconut Oil

Dr. Oz shares that: 

"intake of coconut oil can help our bodies mount resistance to both viruses and bacteria that can cause illness. 

Even more, it also can help to fight off yeast, fungus, and candida.

Coconut oil can also positively affect our hormones for thyroid and blood sugar control. 

People who take coconut oil also tend to have improvements in how they handle blood sugar, for coconut can help improve insulin use within the body. 

Coconut oil can boost thyroid function helping to increase metabolism, energy and endurance. 

It increases digestion and helps to absorb fat-soluble vitamins."-The Surprising Health Benefits of Coconut Oil

List of Benefits of Apple Cider Vinegar

WebMD shares that:

"Some small studies have hinted that apple cider vinegar could help with several conditions, including diabetes and obesity.

RD.com shares that with Apple Cider Vinegar in the house you can benefit in many ways:









I hope that you will join me in my Coconut Oil and Apple Cider Vinegar diet and for those who already have, cheers! I am happy for you that you have added these special ingredients to your daily diet. Here's to excellent health!!!

Have a wonderful day!

Here's my favorite kind of coconut oil:


No comments:

Post a Comment