Friday, February 15, 2019

MMS Protocol - Decided to Order This

Hello!

I have heard the horror stories and the success stories about MMS and the protocol, so I have decided to try this orally.  I will start tomorrow when it arrives in the mail.

The protocol is to drink 3 drops in water each hour for 8 hours per day for 3 weeks.  Activated by 3 drops of Citric Acid.  I ordered it from https://waterpureworld.com/ and it is supposed to be a water purifying agent, but it is also said to be a cure-all for things even as serious as cancer.  Super-pure water.

I have not been taking my coconut oil and apple cider vinegar lately, but I do use it in my food regularly.  The 8th childbearing experience has me a bit overweight, and I lack energy most days.  Therefore, I wanted to try a "stronger" protocol to see if it works.

Nevertheless, if you would like to join me in the experience, jump on and follow my story this next 3 weeks.  I'll keep you updated on if it is helping me or not.  Blessings!

~Precious

Check out the book by Jim Humble about his miraculous healing testimony and why he even used this.


No comments:

Post a Comment