Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Coconut Oil and Apple Cider Vinegar Diet

Today is Christmas Day, December 25, 2012. Now that my baby is 6 months old, I am ready to embark in a serious diet that will help me to reach my goal weight of 140 pounds. I am 30 years old, and I have a few things to do before I can reach that target weight. I need to get a scale that is reliable. I need to measure my waist. My estimated weight is approximately 175 pounds right now, based on the last doctor's visit when my baby was 4 months old. Because I am still actively breastfeeding, I have to use natural diet ideas, nothing harsh to the body, so I chose organic coconut oil, and organic apple cider vinegar.

Today I ate everything I wanted to eat! Half of a sweet potato pie, chicken and rice, pancakes and syrup, eggnog, black-eyed peas and snap peas, potatoes and green beans, and even a deviled egg!!! I am SO full. But I am going to start my diet today, and my goal is to see some fast results over the next 4 months!

My diet will consist of:

1/2 cup of organic coconut oil per day
3 tablespoons of organic apple cider vinegar per day
Some exercise
Anything else I decide to eat.

I am interested in finding out if coconut oil and apple cider vinegar added to someone's diet really does help them maintain a healthy weight. I heard that the island girls in Hawaii and the Philippines had coconut oil in their regular diets, and that it did help them stay slim. I'm not sure if that holds any water at all, but since I am half-Filipina I like the fable and it encourages me (haha).

Daily, I will try to keep a log of what I did, and check the results each week on Wednesday (since I will be starting tonight). If I add any other regimens to my diet, I will mention them in my posts. Wish me the best!



My Coconut Oil and Apple Cider Vinegar Diet Facebook Group
Coconut Oil and Apple Cider Vinegar on Facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment