Monday, December 31, 2012

Day 7 of my Coconut Oil and Apple Cider Vinegar Diet

Good morning blog friends and fam, I woke up this morning feeling great, and so glad that I got time to rest yesterday. I love this coconut oil and apple cider vinegar diet. I stretched my arms and my joints felt stronger, if that makes any sense... I just feel stronger overall. My muscles feel firmer and my joints feel more fluid. Not to mention, I like what I see when I look in the mirror.

I have a ton of energy and I haven't even eaten breakfast yet nor drank my vinegar and oil with my water and tea. My children agree that I'm losing weight. I think today, I might actually Exercise. But the truth is, with all the housework I've been doing, I haven't been exercising the "traditional" way. But I am feeling great. My mind is clear and I am able to focus on several things at once. I didn't realize how "toxic" my body was until I did a diet that was detoxifying in nature.

Today is our 9th wedding anniversary, so I'm glad that I have been dieting. No "big plans" yet. I used to be in so much joint pain that I could not wash the tub. But I was able to get down and wash the tub with vigor at just Day 3 of my diet. Praise God! This diet idea was truly a great Christmas present from the Lord. Using things that I keep in my house anyway to radically transform my life. An inexpensive and yet highly effective diet with measurable and reliable results. I will have to report my weight later on today... (crossing my fingers) after I am able to get on a scale. Even if I haven't lost weight, the simple fact that I feel so energetic and vital, I know I now have the power to lose the weight within me. Like children can't sit still, I have the zeal in my body to get up and move, which I attribute to this new diet.

To reiterate from past blogs, this is the diet that I prescribed on the first day (and have been sticking with):

1/2 cup of organic coconut oil per day
3 tablespoons of organic apple cider vinegar per day
Some exercise
Anything else I decide to eat.

For your reading pleasure, I found a book about apple cider vinegar which may interest you:

Apple Cider Vinegar: Miracle Health System by Paul C. Bragg

I hope you have a wonderful day, and Happy New Year's Eve!!! Join me on this diet this year for a simple and effective New Year's resolution!!! =D



My Coconut Oil and Apple Cider Vinegar Diet Facebook Group
Coconut Oil and Apple Cider Vinegar on Facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment