Saturday, December 29, 2012

Day 5 of my Coconut Oil and Apple Cider Vinegar Diet

Me last night
(my "progress" picture) 
Good morning fellow bloggers! This coconut oil and apple cider vinegar diet is working! I feel like I am cruising straight to my goal of 140 pounds. After a great date night w/hubby we stayed up 'till 4am. I woke up at 9am and my body was refreshed and ready to wake up... after only 5 hours of sleep! I fed my 6 month old and drank my coconut oil and apple cider vinegar with water, and sipped on my tea. Then my energy was at full stride. Again, no joint pain, and again, no appetite. I still haven't eaten (which I should) but I just don't "feel hungry." On top of that, my 8-yr-old son hugged me good morning and said, "Mommy, you're getting back down to your normal size." I said, "yeah, I'm losing the baby fat huh?" Great feeling :)

To digress slightly, I like to rest on the Sabbath (today). I usually do minimal housework and food preparation, and I spend time praying and reading the Bible. All that good stuff. Everyone needs to rest one day a week for sanity lol :) It helps with overall health to rest on the sabbath providing rejuvenation to the cells.The Lord's Sabbath ends at sundown on Day 7. So I clean like a crazy when the sun sets lol :)







I am loving the coconut oil and apple cider vinegar diet! To those first reading, this is the diet I prescribed at the beginning:

1/2 cup of organic coconut oil per day
3 tablespoons of organic apple cider vinegar per day
Some exercise
Anything else I decide to eat

Since I started, it has curbed my appetite so that it zoomed down to zero. I can eat when I want to. Also, I can eat What I want to! I feel like my body is dumping toxins from itself at an accelerated rate as we speak. My close friend is doing the diet. She said this is her Day 3 and she woke up pain free this morning. Glory to God!

Thyroid problems? My Mama actually reported to me that she has been using coconut oil and she has not had any of the usual thyroid problem symptoms that she was having since her doctor diagnosed her with thyroid issues. The coconut oil is said to help with the metabolism and assist the thyroid gland in its processes. I love seeing Mama more energetic and sleeping well at night. Her insomnia seems to be totally gone!

Apple cider vinegar also helps to lower high blood pressure by helping your body clean its own veins and arteries out. My mom who was a diabetic and had heart disease and hypertension, began taking apple cider vinegar daily for a few weeks. For the first time in years, her doctor was shocked at her normal blood pressure reading! As for diabetes, I saw some information that states that cinnamon and chromium can treat diabetes patients naturally.

Here is what my sis said about her coconut oil and apple cider vinegar diet progress today:


Update: Day three of trying out the diet and I have had no morning joint pain! I did not think that my energy levels had improved because I had been up with Israel two nights in a row because of sickness, but John told me this am that he believes I have had more energy because I have been waking up bright and early hitting the ground running despite the little rest that I had the night before. When I thought about it he was right.
What an awesome testimony! For your reading pleasure, I found another book about coconut oil. It states that coconut oil helped to cure Alzheimer's disease!!!




I love this diet and am happy to share my experience with you. I hope you will try it too! God bless!








My Coconut Oil and Apple Cider Vinegar Diet Facebook Group
Coconut Oil and Apple Cider Vinegar on Facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment