Friday, December 28, 2012

Day 4 of my Coconut Oil and Apple Cider Vinegar Diet

Good morning fellow bloggers! It is day 4 of my diet and I am ecstatic! I have tons of energy and yesterday I was able to get a lot of things done. I'm surprised at how clearly I am able to think with my body feeling so healthy. I feel like the coconut oil is like a health juice that I have been missing all my life. I'm not even making this up. I think I want to encourage my family to do the coconut oil with me. On Day 2, I shared the link to this diet on my Facebook and one of my friends decided to try it. She gave me permission to share her comment about what happened:

"sooo. did my first round of apple cider and water as well as coconut oil in tea. i am glad to report i have already had normal movement in my bowels which is great because my stomach had been in knots for past couple of days. also, found out today izzy has a virus that has caused mouth ulcers. we are being prescribed a potentially expensive magic mouthwash that can cause issues if swallowed and is not the best for kids under a certain age. after doing some rearch i just found out that coconut oil can be used to heal mouth ulcer."

Wow!!! Coconut oil helps to heal mouth ulcers?!?! What great timing then for us to be starting the coconut oil and apple cider vinegar diet!!! God Is Soooo Good.

To be honest, I can't help the feeling that maybe I should change other things in my diet, because I feel so healthy and don't want to "mess it up". On an empty stomach, with just the tea, the vinegar and water, and the oil, I feel energized.

I took some folic acid last night and that stuff helps a lot. In fact, once while pregnant with my second child, I was diagnosed with a urinary tract infection (UTI), and after reading on a blog that someone took three folic acid pills and it cured her UTI, I tried it too. The first day, my pain was reduced to very mild, and the second day, the pain was gone. This was without any prescription medicine. The follow-up appointment one week later revealed that the UTI was no longer present, and I was officially healed. And all I had done was take 3 pills in the morning, 2 that evening, and 2 the following day. I guess my body was low on that particular nutrient, because it used the abundance of it to heal me from the UTI. Another UTI that I had during my third pregnancy was also healed in the same way. So I recommended folic acid to a close friend of mine who also had a UTI, and she took it the same way I told her. Within a few days, she was healed, without antibiotics. The key is to take a lot of it and help the body heal. Whatever your body doesn't use will simply exit in the urine. It's quite simple, and very helpful!!!


Quick Cure for a Urinary Tract Infection (UTI)

Take 3 folic acid pills at once
Take 2 folic acid pills later that day
Then take 2 folic acid pills twice daily until the UTI is healed

Best part is that it is really cheap. Like $4 at the Dollar General. Way cheaper than antibiotics. Try it if you ever need it! Click here to find folic acid online.


Anyhow, I am enjoying this diet and getting ready to eat some chicken noodle soup. Thanks for reading!

Have a wonderful day!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment