Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Day 1 of my Coconut Oil and Apple Cider Vinegar Diet

Day 1

Tonight I took 2 tablespoons of coconut oil and 3 tablespoons of apple cider vinegar (organic) 
First, I drank the apple cider vinegar mixed with purified water, about 1 cup of water with the mixture, then followed that with a new glass of pure water. Next, I drank the coconut oil then drank apple juice afterward, and then some warm water to ease the transition. Here is the brand I used:

Spectrum Organic Coconut Oil and Apple 

I intentionally use the refined oil and the filtered vinegar simply because they have less of a vintage taste to them. The unrefined oil and the unfiltered are said to be "better" because they are more original, but I have never noticed any difference except they are sweeter to the taste. 

Needless to say, I am up too late and ready for bed! I ate a huge bowl of ice cream to commemorate the end of my festivities and beginning of a disciplined diet. By the way, this coconut oil also works great on hair for flat-ironing, and as a wholesome replacement for mineral oil on the skin. I love it!

Goodnight, Merry Christmas, and I'll be checking in tomorrow...





My Coconut Oil and Apple Cider Vinegar Diet Facebook Group
Coconut Oil and Apple Cider Vinegar on Facebook


No comments:

Post a Comment