Thursday, December 27, 2012

Day 3 of my Coconut Oil and Apple Cider Vinegar Diet

Good morning fellow bloggers! Praise God He knew what He was doing when He let mankind figure out how to extract coconut oil and apple cider vinegar! Haha! =) My diet is going amazing, and my hopes are very high. This morning I feel so great. I went ahead and took two more doses of approximately 2 tablespoons of coconut oil yesterday to include one in the afternoon and one before going to sleep.

This morning, I woke up feeling so full of energy! My body is so energized. Not to mention, the "normal" aches and pains that I usually have (knee, hip, joints), I don't feel that stuff this morning. It's like I feel like I'm "springing around" so to speak. What a great feeling. I'm actually boiling my water for my tea now (Vanilla Chai) by the way, I drank about 3 more mug fulls of that tea yesterday. It tastes so good!!! Also, it helps to aide the coconut oil in melting once it gets into my belly, which is important. If I drink it the whole diet, I may have to add the tea into the name of the diet... just a thought.



I feel like the regimen has given me immediate and noticeable health results. I did not workout yesterday, and yet I feel rejuvenated this morning after only 6 hours of sleep. Yesterday, I ate a Heath chocolate bar! I also ate a huge plate of sweet potatoes. I ate a healthy meal for dinner, but as I said, I didn't have a very huge appetite yesterday. The feeling like I "needed to eat something for energy" was nowhere to be found. To top it off, my appetite is still gone, and I don't even feel the urge to sleep more this morning. I feel so good today now that I think I will work out today! I'll report if I did. Also, I did not take the folic acid pill as I had planned to. I stretched the 1/4 cup of coconut oil out over the entire day, taking it in about 2 tablespoons at a time throughout the day.

If you decide to do this diet with me, and you buy a jar of coconut oil (from Walmart or Publix, or a health store) you may find that your coconut oil is solid when you go to get some. Making tea to drink with it gives you something to melt your oil over before you drink it!

I like the Chai with a dopple of milk and sugar. It's Great. I think that as a complement to the diet, the tea helps to curb the appetite also. But make sure that you do eat enough to stay alive... if your appetite is curbed as much as mine, you may not want to eat! Haha!

For your reading pleasure, I found a cool book about just how great coconut oil is:  The Coconut Oil Miracle by Bruce Fife (on Amazon).

Here's to a Great rest of the day! =D




My Coconut Oil and Apple Cider Vinegar Diet Facebook Group
Coconut Oil and Apple Cider Vinegar on Facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment