Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Day 8 of my Coconut Oil and Apple Cider Vinegar Diet

Happy New Year blog friends and fam!!!!! What a great day to start the year, with a healthy diet that enables the body to function in a better way. Today I started with the organic apple cider vinegar and water mixture (3 tbsp acv, 1 cup water, then chased with a second glass of 1 cup water). Then I followed it with 2 tbsp of organic coconut oil and a delicious mug of TAZO zen "a harmonious blend of green tea with lemongrass & spearmint. It has a little bit of caffeine in it, I drank it with a little bit of sugar for taste, but it was pretty good! A little shopping showed me that you can buy this at Starbucks coffee shops and you can also buy this at the Walmart grocery section. I got the tea bags from Walmart. It tastes delicious. Green tea also has antioxidants and helps fight off illnesses. 

We celebrated our anniversary last night and I was happy to have some time to enjoy my husband. But there's never enough time you know? My goal weight is 140 pounds so my resolution is to take this extra energy I feel and start really exercising. A close friend of mine will be doing Zumba soon, I hope to join her. For now, I will probably do the DVDs at home. Looks like my actual weight is 175, which tells me my initial estimate must have been off by a little bit. However, now I will get to watch the results as I lose the weight!

Flushing out Candida


The quickest way to flush it out is to proactively use natural fermented foods, possibly kosher wine or sauerkraut. Another help to flush out candida is garlic oil supplements or extra virgin olive oil. The two that I have personally found most effective have been the apple cider vinegar and the coconut oil. 


For your reading pleasure, I found this book about a 90-day cure for Candida. If you decide that you are ready to be free from candida's negative effects on your body, but coconut oil and apple cider vinegar are not your preference, this book may provide other natural alternatives for you to try. But don't be surprised if you happen to see these two things in there! They really work, and are safe, even for pregnant and nursing women.

Well, happy new year! Have a blessed day, and may you get off to a great start :0)

My Coconut Oil and Apple Cider Vinegar Diet Facebook Group
Coconut Oil and Apple Cider Vinegar on Facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment