Thursday, January 3, 2013

Day 10 of my Coconut Oil and Apple Cider Vinegar Diet

Good afternoon my blog friends. Today I feel good. I had some tension in my neck from some stress and after prayer this morning God healed me and prevented an impending ear infection. So I praise God for that!

This coconut oil and apple cider vinegar diet has proven itself way too easy to be true! But it is True!!! Great reports from two close friends who are now doing this diet with me, just a feeling of renewal from the inside out, and reduced appetite, less body pain, and more energy overall. It's hard for me to believe this is only Day 10!!! I been more agile and have more energy for doing "the thing that married people do" too... (hey, had to keep it real)

Here is the diet once again:


1/2 cup of organic coconut oil per day
3 tablespoons of organic apple cider vinegar per day
Some exercise
Anything else I decide to eat

As you can see, I'm running through it quickly. This bottle started off at about half full.

Here is what my sister said to me just yesterday:

"just finish reading this it's my second day of the diet , I'm all smiles sis! I feel better already !"

I noticed that I've been getting questions on fb and stuff, so today I started a fb group for anyone who wants to join me on the diet. I would be honored to have you join me in the group, and even share your experiences on the forum. I am losing weight and feeling great with this really cheap and simple diet plan and I can't help but share this with y'all. It helps me stay accountable too. I love all of the great testimonies. It is wonderful, really touches my heart. We're all doing better and it's just Day 10 for me! :) I love y'all.

Here is the Facebook group page address: https://www.facebook.com/groups/593353510680020/

OK, today, with some reluctance (due to some of his bad press), I have to share with you the book that initially inspired our journey into natural health (and eventually this diet):

Natural Cures that "They" Don't Want You to Know About by Kevin Trudeau

"101 Things to Do to Never Get Sick Again" is the section in the book that gives a listing to things like "Do a Candida Cleanse," "Buy a Rebounder," and "Use a Reverse Osmosis Water Filter."

In essence, it is the first reference I got for a lot of the natural things I still implement today, and it was simple and to the point.

Looks like the price for a used copy of the book on Amazon is as low as $0.01 now, which is way less than we paid for it! We actually bought the book full price and then subscribed to the annual $170 newsletter unintentionally when the whole "fad" was out. Thank God we were married mil-to-mil (both in the U.S. Air Force) at the time. But now the book is available with no strings attached, which is what I like. So I can safely recommend it to y'all. :)

So have a great day today, and I encourage you to go to Walmart and get you some organic coconut oil and apple cider vinegar. Results is the only word I can think of. God bless you and see you tomorrow! =D



My Coconut Oil and Apple Cider Vinegar Diet Facebook Group
Coconut Oil and Apple Cider Vinegar on Facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment