Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Day 16 of my Coconut Oil and Apple Cider Vinegar Diet

Good afternoon fellow bloggers. One word about the Coconut Oil and Apple Cider Vinegar Diet: RESULTS!!!!! So I started this diet on Christmas Day 2012. Last night my daughter came in from out of town having last saw me on Christmas Day, and she said my legs are lookin' slimmer and she can see the results! I tried on a dress that I had always thought was a shirt since my Godsister gave it to me, and my husband and I figured out last night, that it was indeed, a dress. Hilarious!

Here's what my friends are saying about the Coconut Oil and Apple Cider Vinegar Diet:

"Things are going great. I did a Body Pump class yesterday as well as Zumba. I noticed that I am sweating more which has its health benefits. A friend stopped by today. I hadn't seen her since Christmas Eve. She told me that I had slimmed down since the last time she saw me and asked what I was doing. Of course I shared! Keep up the good work ladies! Cheers to better health!" - Jan 4, 2013

"I really put my work in today , Apple Cider , Coconut diet rocks !" - Jan 7, 2013

"Body Pump on Monday.....Step Aerobics on Tuesday! Alright Wednesday, what's on the menu? What is your exercising looking like? Let's keep it going ladies!!!!!!!!!!!!" - Jan 8, 2013

I'm so excited for us all making the decision to start healthier habits this year. This diet has made things incredibly easier for us simply because the oil gives the body an increased metabolism that actually encourages more exercise!  Now I plan to really put in work between now and next Thursday because our group is doing a video shoot for our theme song that day and I want to be totally prepared for it and feeling great!

Here is the diet: (which I calculated to come down to about $15/mo. to keep vinegar and oil stocked)


1/2 cup of organic coconut oil per day
3 tablespoons of organic apple cider vinegar per day
Some exercise
Anything else I decide to eat.


The thing is, the body pain I used to feel, it's still gone! The heaviness I used to feel and the lethargy? Gone! The "hopeless, never gonna lose this weight" feeling? Gone! I celebrate that my friends have been "facebooking" me telling me that they've gotten their oil and vinegar and are now going to incorporate this diet into their daily lives. For those who have stayed faithful to it, the results are steadily showing up. For me, I'm just glad to see what I see when I look in the mirror looking better and better and know that I'm not being selfish and keeping this "secret" to myself.

For your reading pleasure, I found a book about coconut oil:



This one states that coconut oil "boosts metabolism, stimulates thyroid function, improves cholesterol, helps curb sugar cravings, and aids in weight loss." Woweee!!!!! I have experienced this for myself now!!! It's true! I am so glad and grateful for God giving the gift of wisdom this past Christmas. This is a really great diet. I hope you'll join me.

Have a great day today! See you tomorrow! :)

2 comments:

  1. Hello,
    Thanks for information.
    Buy Melrose Organic Apple Cider Vinegar at nutribucket, Organic Raw Apple Cider Vinegar is made from delicious, healthy, organically grown apples.
    Melrose Organic Apple Cider Vinegar
    Buy Apple Cider Vinegar Online

    ReplyDelete