Sunday, January 6, 2013

Day 13 of my Coconut Oil and Apple Cider Vinegar Diet

Greetings blog friends :) I'm still trucking along steady on this coconut oil and apple cider vinegar diet! :) So today I woke up and realized just how dependent upon coconut oil I've become. Not that I'm addicted, but without using it, I crave for tons of food like a geek and never feel full! Today, I ate a decent-sized portion for dinner and then my eyes got big, and I went back for seconds. Then I decided to do my coconut oil after dinner. Bad choice. I instantly stopped feeling hungry and felt instantly full! Well, great for my appetite breaker, but now I wish I hadn't gotten seconds!!! Hahaha!!! The good thing is that in spite of eating Dirty Rice, Fried Chicken, Black-Eyed Peas, and Cream-Style Corn for dinner, I feel incredibly energized and ready to cut these boys' hair! Also, my mind seems to be very clear. I love it. From now on, I will do the coconut oil BEFORE I eat, and NOT after lol.

Fiber

I find it relevant to suggest to those trying this diet with me that you make sure to include fiber in your diet so that as it runs through your bowels your body can take full advantage of the benefits of the oil. Grape Nuts or some fiber cereal or fiber bars help a lot with cleaning out the body. Also, fiber helps the body to absorb liquids. You can read more here about the health benefits of fiber: http://ehealthmd.com/content/what-are-health-benefits-fiber

Here's the diet, for those reading this for the first time:

1/2 cup of organic coconut oil per day
3 tablespoons of organic apple cider vinegar per day
Some exercise
Anything else I decide to eat.


I wish the best to all of you who have started on this diet with me. I will report my weight very soon! That's it for today and be blessed!

No comments:

Post a Comment